I’m long overdue posting these, and apologize if I kept any of you waiting.
- Consumers’ CHECKBOOK (Washington, DC) is looking for a ColdFusion developer with at least 5 years experience. Requirements include experience with SQL Server or other enterprise databases, and ColdFusion certification. Contact email@example.com.
- Unnamed client (San Jose, CA) is looking for a Flex developer with strong Java skills. Requirements include at least 6 years of software development, and a bachelor’s degree in information technology discipline or related field or equivalent education/experience. Contact Ashish Sood at recruiter Techworkers.
- Unnamed client (Minnesota, MN) is looking for a senior ColdFusion developer with strong OOP skills. Contact Elicasith You at recruiter TEKsystems.
- Time Warner Cable (Queens, NYC, NY) is looking for a ColdFusion developer with at least 5 years experience in ColdFusion and SQL. Other requirements include a computer science degree or equivalent education and work experience. Working experience in Java a plus. Contact Tasheemah Wilkerson.
- Interdirect (UK) is looking for a ColdFusion developer with at least 5 years experience. Other requirements include experience with SQL Server and jQuery. Candidates that also have experience of Flash / ActionScript / AIR preferred. Details posted online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.