A user just e-mailed me asking how to digitally sign e-mail messages sent using ColdFusion
- KEYALIAS – Alias specifying which certificate and private key within the keystore to use.
- KEYPASSWORD – Password for your private key.
- KEYSTORE – Path to the keystore containing the private key and certificate.
- KEYSTOREPASSWORD – Exactly as the name suggests.
- SIGN – TRUE/FALSE flag specifying whether or not to digitally sign generated e-mail.
There you go, in case you needed it, one more reason to upgrade!