- ColdFusion Product Manager Adam Lehman is presenting a high-level What’s New In ColdFusion 9 session.
- ColdFusion Engineering Manager Hemant Khandelwal presents a detailed look at ColdFusion 9’s internals (and focuses on lots of lesser known goodies) in An Insider’s Guide to ColdFusion 9. Hemant presented a version of this one at CFUnited recently, and it was one of the most popular and best attended sessions there.
- Adobe Platform Evangelist Terry Ryan is presenting a session on using ColdFusion with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Exchange.
- ColdFusion Jedi Master Ray Camden is presenting an Introduction to ColdFusion ORM, and ColdFusion engineering team member Rupesh Kumar is presenting a follow-on session on Advanced ColdFusion ORM. Adam Lehman is also teaching a hands-on lab on the subject entitled Hands-On ORM with ColdFusion 9. Yep, three sessions on this one, it’s that important.
- ColdFusion engineering team member Rakshith Naresh covers ColdFusion 9’s new AIR integration (including the online/offline support) in Building Offline Applications with ColdFusion 9 and Adobe AIR. Simon Slooten also covers this important topic in his hands-on lab Taking ColdFusion Apps Offline with Adobe AIR.
- Rob Brooks-Bilson explains the new ColdFusion 9 caching options in Advanced ColdFusion Caching Strategies.
- Terry Ryan explains ColdFusion’s new exposed services layer in Leveraging Exposed Services in ColdFusion 9.
- Pete Freitag will discuss the new portal integration options in his session Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion.
- ColdFusion engineering team member Praveen Gupta will cover upgrading to ColdFusion 9, as well as the new ColdFusion 9 server management features in Managing, Monitoring, and Upgrading Your ColdFusion Servers.
And there are lots of other ColdFusion related sessions, too!
Oh, and by the way, MAX 2009 discounted early bird pricing closes in 11 days! (And if you need one of those discount codes I mentioned previously, I snagged a few more and have a handful left).