I am on my way down to Atlanta (literally,I am posting this from on-board a Delta flight featuring on-board wifi, and I can feel the plane starting to descend). Tonight I’ll be presenting to the Atlanta usergroup, one of my favorite groups to speak to. We’ll be talking about ColdFusion and Flex futures, and more. Atlanta is the first stop for me, here are the locations I’ll be visiting:
- June 8th, 2009: Atlanta, GA
- June 9th, 2009: Washington, DC
- June 10th, 2009: New York, NY
- June 11th, 2009: Minneapolis, MN
- June 25th, 2009: Toronto, Canada
Visit the links above for details and registration information, and I hope to see you at one of the events!
Leave a Reply