Six positions to post this week:
- Omni Business Solutions, Inc (St. George, Utah) is looking for a ColdFusion developer. Must have experience with ColdFusion 7 (will be moving to ColdFusion 8) and SQL Server 2003. Contact Kevin Phillips.
- INPS (Dundee, Scotland) is looking for a ColdFusion developer. Requirements include experience with ColdFusion MX, Oracle 8i, Ajax, as well as a good knowledge of design patterns, and test driven development. Traci Martin, HR Officer, and refer to reference number 12101983.
- The Wharton Computing and Information Technology (Philadelphia, PA) is looking for an entry-level ColdFusion developer. Applicants with experience working with other web platforms such as PHP, .NET, Java, Ruby, etc. may apply if they are willing to learn a new language. For more information, visit Jobs@Penn and search for reference number 070822900.
- FedEx (Collierville, TN) is looking for a ColdFusion developer. Requirements include experience with ColdFusion MX and SQL Server, as well as project management and strong problem solving skills. Details posted online.
- The Economist (New York, NY) is looking for two ColdFusion developers to work on a project using ColdFusion deployed on BEA WebLogic. Experience with Oracle and XML/XSLT required. Contact Stewart Robinson.