This is a feature first demonstrated in CT yesterday, a new tag in Scorpio named
To get column details you can do the following:
This would return a query containing column names, type, size, default values, whether it allows NULL values, key associations, and more.
As you can see,
- columns: Returns column details for a specific table.
- dbnames: Returns the databases in a specified data source.
- foreignkeys: Returns foreign key name information, including associated primary key, and delete and update rules.
- index: Returns index specifics, including column details, page usage, and whether or not the index is unique.
- procedures: Returns available stored procedures.
- tables: Returns the names of tables within a specific database.
- version: Returns database drive version details.