Lots of positions to post this week (including several in nice warm climates):
- Ourscene.com (Miami, FL) is looking for 2 full-time ColdFusion developers, one senior and one more entry-level. Flex experience is a plus. Contact Jason Calleiro.
- Unnamed large company (Greensboro, NC) is looking for a ColdFusion developer to work on a 3-8 month contract starting in June. The project is centered around a PaperThin CommonSpot implementation, and so CommonSpot experience is required. Remote development (with occasional trips to Greensboro) is an option. Contact Patrick Flanagan at Beacon Technologies.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Pasadena, CA) is looking for a full-time ColdFusion developer to work on internal and public facing sites. Experience with SQL Server, XHTML, and Fusebox is required. Please apply online for Job ID 5922.
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Pasadena, CA) has an open part-time intern position for a ColdFusion developer. Experience with SQL, XHTML, and Fusebox is required. Please apply online for Job ID 5382.
- SmartMoney.com (New York, NY) is looking for a full-time ColdFusion developer. Must have experience with ColdFusion MX, CFCs, SQL Server (especially writing and using stored procedures), and CSS. MVC experience and Ajax experience preferred. Details posted online.
- Amkor Technology (Chandler, AZ) is looking for a Sr. Web Application Engineer. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and at least 5 years of experience developing and maintaining web based applications in a corporate environment, and at least 3 years development experience using ColdFusion with an emphasis on CFC based development. Details posted online.