Lots of CF positions to be filled. So as not to upset too many of you, I am combining these posts:
- eCivis (Pasadena, CA) is looking for Senior ColdFusion Developer to work on a SaaS project. Requirements include 3 years CF, knowledge of Mach-II and/or Model-Glue. Contact email@example.com.
- PowerOne Media (Ann Arbor, MI) is looking for a Lead Cold Fusion Software Developer. Requirements include 5+ years of experience, strong database skills, able to mentor and assist team members. Contact Matt McDonald.
- mediaSPA (Rye, NY) is looking for a Senior ColdFusion Programmer for a full-time position. Contact Jim Gurfein.
- Private Client Resources (Wilton, CT) is looking for a ColdFusion Developer. Requirements include 3+ years of ColdFusion development, bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent experience, strong relational database skills. Contact HR@privateclientresources.com.
- A private company which performs development work for government client (Washington D.C.) is looking for 3 intermediate and advanced ColdFusion Developers. Requirements include ColdFusion MX experience, database experience (Oracle preferred), must be good at documenting their own code, must show competent implementation of MVC. Contact Rebecca Megel.