- Automatic record validation.
- Allows implicit invocation, where one event can fire multiple controller methods, instead of a single page mapping directly to one controller mapping.
- No need to learn pluralization rules.
- Separation of labels and messages into XML files for internationalization.
- Customizable “scaffolds” via XSL.
- Pluggable framework via ColdSpring.
- And more.
Joe Rinehart has blogged details, and also posted a YouTube video of using it to create a blog.
And talking about Joe and Model-Glue, he’ll be presenting ColdFusion and Model-Glue at an Adobe Developer Week session tomorrow, and there are still a few attendee slots left. If you want to learn more about Model-Glue, don’t miss this opportunity.