I have posted a sample ColdFusion powered Flex 2 application to Adobe Labs. The Phone Selector application is a very simple example of a ColdFusion powered Flex application. This sample application is deliberately small and highly focused so as to demonstrate ColdFusion Flex integration options. These include:
- Accessing ColdFusion Components via Flash Remoting
- The automatic conversion between ColdFusion Components and equivalent ActionScript objects
In addition, the application serves as an example of some basic Flex functionality, including:
- The use of Flex states to control display
- The use of renderers and custom components
- The use of custom formatters
This application is not intended to demonstrate development best-practices, and was designed purely to demonstrate integration capabilities, functionality, and techniques.