The update to ColdFusion previously known by the code name “Merrimack” is now available for download. Version 7.0.1 of ColdFusion includes:
- Native Mac OSX installer
- Support for Oracle AS and Oracle 10g
- Support for IBM WebSphere Network Deployment
- Lots of incremental improvements to Flash Forms, including the ability to use ActionScript functions, and additional ActionScript events
- New RTF output for ColdFusion reports
- Report Builder enhancements
- Java CFCProxy support (invoke CFCs from Java)
- Basic support for IPv6
- Updated drivers and OEM bits
- And more!
Go grab your copy from the Macromedia site (which, of course, is now running on ColdFusion MX 7.0.1).