WANTED: Early successes using ColdFusion MX 7
REWARD: One free copy of ColdFusion MX 7 Enterprise Edition OR 5 free copies of Macromedia Studio MX 2004 will be awarded to all entries chosen.
SUBMISSIONS: Please submit an overview of your early success with ColdFusion MX 7 to email@example.com. Please include the name of your company, your name, a description of how you implemented CFMX7 successfully within your organization, and contact information so we can reach you to further discuss.
CRITERIA: To be selected for a reward, you must: have a production application running on CFMX7, have utilized one or more of the new features in CFMX7 in your application, be able to obtain permission to have your company name published with a “success story” or have permission to use your company name and an associated quote in a Macromedia press release about the success of ColdFusion MX 7.
TIMEFRAME: Entries will be accepted until May 30th, 2005.
SOLE RIGHTS: Macromedia will have the sole right to select which individual submissions will be used in this promotion. Selections will be based on demonstration of the use of specific CFMX7 features.
LIMITATIONS: This promotion is limited to submissions from US companies only.
OFFICIAL PROGRAM DETAILS
1. DESCRIPTION: The Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Success Stories program is a marketing program designed to solicit and highlight early ColdFusion MX 7 customer success stories. Macromedia intends to use the selected success stories in PR and promotional materials to promote the adoption of ColdFusion MX 7.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Submissions will be accepted from April 15, 2005 8:00 AM Eastern Time through May 30, 2005 6:00 PM Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”). Please submit a one to two page overview of your early success with ColdFusion MX 7 to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Dave Gruber, Macromedia, Inc., 275 Grove St. Newton, MA 02466. Please include the name of your company, your name, a description of how you implemented CFMX7 successfully within your organization, and contact information so we can reach you to further discuss.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This program is open to residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. All selected participants may be required to execute an affidavit swearing to compliance with these eligibility requirements. Employees of Macromedia, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies and assigns, and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their spouses) as well as individuals living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and provincial laws and regulations.
4. SUBMISSION SELECTION: Macromedia (Sponsor) will determine, at their sole discretion, whether a submission constitutes a valid success story and which submissions will be used. Only those selections which Macromedia chooses will receive software rewards described below. Macromedia will have the sole right to select which individual submissions Macromedia decisions are final on all matters relating to the promotion.
5. REWARDS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Each customer who is chosen and agrees to provide Macromedia with the right to publicize a ColdFusion MX 7 success story will be granted either (1) one free cope of ColdFusion MX 7 Enterprise valued at $5999 or (2) five free copies of Macromedia Studio MX valued at $4495.
6. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is Macromedia, Inc. 601 Townsend, San Francisco, CA 94103.
7. OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Macromedia, which shall be final in all respects.
Leave a Reply