Early Poll Results Show Blackstone To Be A Hit

My new blog poll has been up for just a few days, but the initial results are impressive. 94% of respondents plan on upgrading to Blackstone, and 51% plan to upgrade as soon as it ships!

4 responses to “Early Poll Results Show Blackstone To Be A Hit”

  1. Yacoubean Avatar

    I wonder how real those numbers will turn out to be. I know I answered, ‘Yes in the future’, which may end up being years from the release date. I hope that’s not the case, but its out of my control.

  2. Me Avatar

    94% leaves only 6% or am i just not getting this statistics thing?

  3. Edward Rynearson Avatar
    Edward Rynearson

    The Flash forms feature and the reporting tool have enticed my supervisor into instantly upgrading. This should be an easier upgrade than the last when we went from C++ to Java.

  4. Lossed Avatar

    Maybe the stats might also reflect weaknesses in CFMX such that most want to ‘upgrade’ to a stronger product? I’m not sure but just thought I’de point that out.

Leave a Reply