2006 FlexBuilder (Eclipse) Hide/Show All Panels
You may know this already, I just discovered it by mistake. Double click on the file name tab in FlexBuilder (and Eclipse) to hide all panels expanding the editor window, double click again to restore the panels (just like F4 in Dreamweaver). Now I just need a keyboard shortcut for this.
2006 Favorite FlexBuilder Shortcuts
I've been spending quite a bit of time in FlexBuilder lately, and have started to rely extensively on some shortcuts. Some of these are actually Eclipse shortcuts, but regardless, these are some of my favorite:
- Ctrl-F11: Run
- F11: Debug
- Ctrl-Alt-Down: Repeat current line
- Alt-Up: Move line (or selection) up
- Alt-Down: Move line (or selection) down
- Ctrl-Click: Go to definition (also F3)
- Ctrl-D: Delete line
- Alt-/: Word completion (cycles through possible matches)
- Ctrl-Up: Scroll up
- Ctrl-Down: Scroll Down
What shortcuts do you rely on? Please share!