2014 MAX Loyalist Deadline Extended
Adobe MAX Loyalist pricing is our best discount and is reserved for previous attendees only. Loyalist pricing was set to expire, but we've extended it through June 30th, so you now have two more weeks to get the best price possible for a full conference pass - $895. To register for MAX Loyalist pricing, sign up using code LYT14.
2014 Adobe MAX Loyalist Discount Pricing
2013 MAX 2014 Dates
2013 Adobe MAX 2014
2013 MAX Luminary Presentations Online
- Paula Scher
- Jacob Rosenberg (MAX Session)
- karlsonwilker (MAX Session)
- Jeffrey Zeldman (MAX Session)
- Aaron Draplin (MAX Session)
2013 Creative Cloud Update Now Live
2013 Geoff Dowd Shows Off Mighty And Napoleon
2013 Andy Trice On Photoshop CC Camera Shake Reduction
We showed Photoshop CC Camera Shake Reduction at MAX earlier this month, and prior to MAX I linked to a video by Zorana Gee that demonstrated this technology in action. Well, if you are still not blown away by Camera Shake Reduction, check out this post and examples from Adobe Evangelist Andy Trice.
2013 MAX Keynote Setup Time Lapse Video
Prepping the MAX keynote stages is, quite literally, a huge production. This time lapse video will give you a sense of what's involved.
2013 Some Useful MAX Day 1 Links
Lots of news and excitement at Adobe MAX this morning. Here are some useful links to help you keep all of the news straight:
- Letter on Creative Cloud and the future of the creative process
- Creative Cloud FAQ
- Sign up to learn more about Projects Mighty and Napoleon
- Scott Kelby shares his take on the Creative Cloud announcements
- Terry White dispels Creative Cloud myths (updated)