2013 John Nack On Creative Cloud
John Nack has posted his thoughts on our recent Creative Cloud announcements. This one is an interesting read, including the comment threads.
2013 ColdFusion Security Hotfix APSB13-13
2013 Adobe Creative Cloud Overview
2013 Building Your First PhoneGap Build App
Want to build a mobile app using web standards? Don Woodward shows you how in this new video Introduction to PhoneGap Build - Building your first app:
2013 ColdFusion Security Advisory
The Adobe Security team has issued a security advisory for vulnerability (CVE-2013-3336) which could permit an unauthorized user to remotely retrieve files stored on the server. This vulnerability affects ColdFusion 10.x, 9.x, and earlier versions (on Windows, Mac and UNIX), but will not affect you if you have adhered to the recommendations in the Lockdown Guide (or if you've blocked all /cfide access).
2013 ColdFusion Community Portal Launched
2013 Some Useful MAX Day 1 Links
Lots of news and excitement at Adobe MAX this morning. Here are some useful links to help you keep all of the news straight:
- Letter on Creative Cloud and the future of the creative process
- Creative Cloud FAQ
- Sign up to learn more about Projects Mighty and Napoleon
- Scott Kelby shares his take on the Creative Cloud announcements
- Terry White dispels Creative Cloud myths (updated)
2013 ColdFusion Position In NJ
One this week:
- Thorlabs (Newton, NJ) is looking for a ColdFusion developer. Requirements include a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Business (and/or equivalent work experience), and experience with ColdFusion, jQuery, Ajax, XML, and SQL Server. Details posted online.
2013 Inspire MAX Edition Published
2013 Twitter At MAX