17Feb
2012
ColdFusion 10 Beta Released

We just released the beta release of ColdFusion 10. This release focuses on three main themes: unrivaled developer productivity, deep enterprise integration and simple work flow with Axis2 and Microsoft Exchange server 2010, and unique built-in support for HTML5 to create dynamic and interactive applications. We've also released a beta of ColdFusion Builder 2.0.1.

• Ryan Favro

I noticed CF10 leverages Tomcat instead of JRun. Has Adobe abandoned JRun? Can CF10 be installed as an instance on existing JRun deployments running instances of older versions of ColdFusion?

#1Posted by Ryan Favro | Feb 18, 2012, 03:47 PM
  • Steve@making an iphone app

I hope they didn't abandon it but just put it off for a while.

• Aegis

*sigh* and we just shelled out for CF9 as we couldn't wait any longer (new server). :(

#3Posted by Aegis | Feb 21, 2012, 07:43 PM
  • Scott

I am playing with the CF10 Beta and checked the beta documentation. Still no NTML authentication for cfsharepoint... Is this planned for the RTM?

#4Posted by Scott | Feb 23, 2012, 08:12 PM
  • Ari Fernelius

Very impressed about the new Websockets - nicely done and implemented, with good example code. This really changes ....well, everything.

#5Posted by Ari Fernelius | Feb 24, 2012, 02:28 PM
  • Darrell

Looks like the livedocs have not been updated. I really hope they do have support for NTLM authentication with cfhttp requests and cfsharepoint tags. It would be a HUGE disappointed if this is not supported in the finial release! I am keeping my hopes up.

#6Posted by Darrell | Feb 25, 2012, 09:05 PM
  • Darrell

I just asked Adobe about adding NTLM authentication for cfsharepoint and cfhttp tags. Their response... "We can consider this for the next release of ColdFusion". Huge disappointment! =(

#7Posted by Darrell | Mar 1, 2012, 06:21 PM