2009 Vote In The InsideRIA Best of RIA 2009 Semi Finals
2009 Phil Kerman - Disturbed Or Inspired? You Decide!
I think it may be a bit of both! Check out Beavis and Butthead go to MAX video.
2009 Using BlazeDS? Check Out BlazeMonster
BlazeDS is LiveCycle Data Services' little brother, our free open-source server-based Java remoting and web messaging technology that enables developers to easily connect to back-end distributed data and push data in real-time to Flex and AIR applications.
If you use BlazeDS, then take a look at BlazeMonster, a little app that generates Flex code to consume BlazeDS Remoting services, and also generates configuration files to expose Java classes as Remoting services. BlazeMonster was built by fellow Adobe evangelist Sujit Reddy G.
2009 Check Out The MLB OnBase AIR App
MLB OnBase keeps you up to date with Major League Baseball. Stay up-to-date on the latest baseball buzz with news delivered from MLB.com as well as tweets from fellow fans, right to your computer desktop! With MLB.com OnBase, it's easy to know when exciting events are taking place, or when there is high activity around a player, team, or topic.
2009 Speed-Trap Now Supports AIR
2009 Spread The MAX Widget Around, Win Cool Prizes
Check out this MAX widget, created with Flex Builder and powered by ColdFusion on the backend.
And then, get others to embed it, and if you are the top referer you'll get a free pass to MAX, and free software!
2009 Flex SDK Security Update Available
A security update has been posted to fix a potential cross-site scripting vulnerability in Flex SDK 3.3 or earlier.
2009 Hidden Goodies On MAX 2009 Homepage
Have you found any of the hidden goodies on the MAX 2009 homepage? Try clicking between areas, above and below parts of the screen. I am aware of 3 Flash based interactions that you might not have seen initially. And there may be more, too!
2009 ColdFusion 9 Content At MAX
- ColdFusion Product Manager Adam Lehman is presenting a high-level What's New In ColdFusion 9 session.
- ColdFusion Engineering Manager Hemant Khandelwal presents a detailed look at ColdFusion 9's internals (and focuses on lots of lesser known goodies) in An Insider's Guide to ColdFusion 9. Hemant presented a version of this one at CFUnited recently, and it was one of the most popular and best attended sessions there.
- Adobe Platform Evangelist Terry Ryan is presenting a session on using ColdFusion with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Exchange.
- ColdFusion Jedi Master Ray Camden is presenting an Introduction to ColdFusion ORM, and ColdFusion engineering team member Rupesh Kumar is presenting a follow-on session on Advanced ColdFusion ORM. Adam Lehman is also teaching a hands-on lab on the subject entitled Hands-On ORM with ColdFusion 9. Yep, three sessions on this one, it's that important.
- ColdFusion engineering team member Rakshith Naresh covers ColdFusion 9's new AIR integration (including the online/offline support) in Building Offline Applications with ColdFusion 9 and Adobe AIR. Simon Slooten also covers this important topic in his hands-on lab Taking ColdFusion Apps Offline with Adobe AIR.
- Rob Brooks-Bilson explains the new ColdFusion 9 caching options in Advanced ColdFusion Caching Strategies.
- Terry Ryan explains ColdFusion's new exposed services layer in Leveraging Exposed Services in ColdFusion 9.
- Pete Freitag will discuss the new portal integration options in his session Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion.
- ColdFusion engineering team member Praveen Gupta will cover upgrading to ColdFusion 9, as well as the new ColdFusion 9 server management features in Managing, Monitoring, and Upgrading Your ColdFusion Servers.
2009 ColdFusion And JRun Security Hotfixes Posted
Security hotfixes have been posted for ColdFusion and JRun.