2009 ColdFusion 9 Supports Digitally Signed E-Mail
A user just e-mailed me asking how to digitally sign e-mail messages sent using ColdFusion <cfmail> tag. Well, as it so happens, this was just added as a feature to ColdFusion 9. You can now specify the following, both as defaults in ColdFusion Administrator, and as <cfmail>attributes:
- KEYALIAS - Alias specifying which certificate and private key within the keystore to use.
- KEYPASSWORD - Password for your private key.
- KEYSTORE - Path to the keystore containing the private key and certificate.
- KEYSTOREPASSWORD - Exactly as the name suggests.
- SIGN - TRUE/FALSE flag specifying whether or not to digitally sign generated e-mail.