9Oct
ColdFusion's Dedicated Account Managers

Just a reminder (especially for those of you whose experiences when calling Adobe sales regarding ColdFusion were anything less than stellar) ...

Adobe has dedicated ColdFusion Account Managers (in the U.S. and Canada), all they do is ColdFusion, and they can help with purchasing, EULA and pricing questions, and more. Here are the contact details:

• For users in AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY (West of the Mississippi), ping Jason Graves at jgraves@adobe.com or call (858) 847-7541.
  • For users in AL, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, MA, ME, MI, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WV (East of the Mississippi) as well as Eastern Canada & Ontario, ping Dominick Conte at dconte@adobe.com or call (858) 847-7451.

[revised]

• Jason Graves

Thanks Ben for geting the word out.

I’m the ColdFusion account manager for the following states :(West of the Mississippi)
    AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD,TX, UT, WA, WI, WY

The East Coast is managed by Dominick Conte dconte@adobe.com 858-847-7451
    NY, NH, CT, MA , RI, DE, NJ, DC, PA, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, AL, FL, KY, MS, TN, Eastern Canada & Ontario.

We both care about the customer experience.

Thanks,
    Jason Graves | ColdFusion Account Manager | Adobe Systems Inc.
    jgraves@adobe.com | ph: (858)-847-7541

#1Posted by Jason Graves | Oct 9, 2007, 11:54 AM
  • bob

Nobody for Maryland (MD)?

#2Posted by bob | Oct 9, 2007, 12:22 PM
  • Joel Cox

Or Ohio? Hey, just because the Indians beat the Yankees, I mean, c'mon.

#3Posted by Joel Cox | Oct 9, 2007, 12:38 PM

Yep, there are some states missing. I'll try to get the updated llist and will fix it.

#4Posted by Ben Forta | Oct 9, 2007, 12:38 PM
  • George

MD is shown in the list for Dominick Conte in Ben's original message at the top . . .

#5Posted by George | Oct 9, 2007, 12:41 PM

George, I added that, was not there originally. And there are still a few missing.

#6Posted by Ben Forta | Oct 9, 2007, 12:48 PM
  • KEVIN BENORE

I just assumed "east of" and "west of" the Mississippi would cover any missing state. :)

• Ian

Any chance of Adobe getting something like this in Europe for CF?

#8Posted by Ian | Oct 10, 2007, 03:48 AM
  • Randy

I have to comment the whole Adobe Licensing Website site STINKS!

I received three e-mails today for two different accounts names to login and after I login there is not data. The e-mails do not contain any PO numbers or reference the product(s)/service(s) bought.

I do not do the buying myself (wish I could) that gets done by our purchasing office. They should have bought 2 CF Ent 7 to 8 upgrades and renewed our 2 flex building licenses.

Yet LWS shows me no data found!

#9Posted by Randy | Oct 10, 2007, 08:32 AM

Ian, we are looking at that, but nothing yet.

Randy, best bet is to contact customer service or those reps.

#10Posted by Ben Forta | Oct 10, 2007, 08:33 AM
  • Andy

@Randy

Best number for licensing : 888-649-2990

#11Posted by Andy | Oct 17, 2007, 02:16 PM
  • Stephen Cassady

Ahh. Wish I saw this earlier. I recently had a situation where I went from "I love (kiss kiss smack smack sounds) Adobe and their absorbed love child Macromedia" to "I guess they are a bit of a faceless corporation. They're still good, I just have to be clear on what they provide." Glad they have some people for future handling.

#12Posted by Stephen Cassady | Oct 18, 2007, 02:17 PM